Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site, including certain visual content, are protected by and must be used in accordance with applicable copyright and trademark law. Any person or persons accessing content contained on Blog Surface is responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, as well as the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials (information or visual content) on Blog Surface’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Blog Surface’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Blog Surface at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Blog Surface’s web site are provided “as is”. Blog Surface makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Blog Surface does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Use of Images on Website – Blog Surface may from time to time utilize images from external sources in supplement to the content provided on the website. In all cases, Blog Surface has been fully approved to use the sports images contained on the website by the sole owners and photographers who own the images. During use, photo credit is given to all images. Be advised that Blog Surface will not tamper with any images used in its articles, commentaries, and/or tutorials and will NEVER intend to use the images solely for profit. Unauthorized copying, Reproduction, Republishing, Uploading, Posting, Transmitting or Duplicating of any of the material is prohibited. Blog Surface is not held responsible for any incorrect use of images on the website. We encourage all individuals to always follow the rules and guidelines associated with the use of images in accordance with all applicable law and/or regulations.
- Advertisements – Blog Surface may from time to time include paid advertisements on its website. However, Blog Surface remains fully committed to its primary objective of providing accurate and informative articles and, as such, will strive to limit third-party and/or unrelated content on its website.
In no event shall Blog Surface or its agents, including but not limited to its authorized bloggers, writers, representatives consultants and/or affiliates, be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Blog Surface’s Internet site, even if Blog Surface or a Blog Surface authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Blog Surface’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Blog Surface does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Blog Surface may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Blog Surface does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Blog Surface has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blog Surface of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Blog Surface’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.